Sponsors are welcome to post job offerings. To have your position posted please contact our Sponsorship Chair.
Employer: Schreder Canada
Region: Toronto, ON
Schreder Canada, an international lighting group specialized in outdoor lighting and represented in 44 countries, is currently seeking a Business Development Manager for the Greater Toronto region.
- Actively promote Schreder products to the specification community including architects, lighting designers, engineering firms, interior designers, and other applicable persons within the designated sales territory
- Cultivate new relationships and develop/enhance existing relationships to increase Schreder’s brand awareness in the regional market
- Make direct sales calls on a daily basis to promote Schreder’s LED products and services
- Successfully secure lighting specifications through development of strong specifier relationships
- Planning and execution of territory visits to optimize time and provide maximum exposure to key decision makers and projects
- Ensure accurate distribution of information and materials to the specification community and follow up on all leads in order to maximize sales opportunities
- Evaluate and report sales activities within the region
- Evaluate and report on competition activity within the region
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, suppliers and employees at all levels
- Train customers in Schreder’s product portfolio
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, and other projections using CRM based processes
- Keep senior management informed of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting the region with recommendations for improvements/changes
- 10-15 years of progressive sales experience, preferably within the lighting industry.
- Proven track record of strategically building, leading, and driving successful sales plans.
- Understands, participates, well networked within the Ontario lighting industry.
- Strong team orientation well suited to constructive dialogue, finding solutions to achieve business goals, and ensuring strong, sharp execution to win.
- A sophisticated understanding of the processes and metrics required for sales success
Please send your resume to email@example.com